Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The one Where Emzy was Sure she was Going to Die

I don't even feel like I need to discuss this one very much. Just read the conversation Emzy and I had on Sunday via GoogleTalk....

(oh, and BTW I did very little editing...mostly just copy and paste, so please excuse the type-os!)

6:07 PM Emily: Sooooo
I think I may have the flu
6:09 PM And by think I mean know
6:13 PM If I die you can have all my stuff!
6:17 PM Make sure amanda gets her straightener back from my luggage :)
6:18 PM Let chris keep what he wants from the kitchen...that you don't need since he has nothing
6:25 PM me: Dramatic much?
6:26 PM :)
Emily: Ha but for real
It feels like the beginning of swine 09
me: Lovely
6:28 PM When do you come home?
Emily: tomorrow
6:29 PM me: Oh ok
Emily: My body is freezing and sweating
And I'm twitchy
6:30 PM Its a dry cough and no sinus pressure that's why I know its not a cold
Like no snot
me: Ummm
You're gonna be fun to fly with
Emily: :(
6:31 PM me: Yuck
Emily: I knowwwww
I'm really sad and I just want to lay in bed and drink juice
6:32 PM me: Well you better get better before we go to nannys
Emily: I knowwwwwwwwwww
6:34 PM I wish I had an extra day here
me: Sorry
Emily: My luck
6:35 PM I still have £25 cash
me: Buy me stuff at the airport
Lol
Emily: I already got you stuff
me: Candy?
6:36 PM Emily: Got sooo much
me: Just a suggestion
Lol
Emily: Prob will buy more
I think my case is gonna be spot on for weight again
6:37 PM me: Nice
Emily: I'm a pro
6:38 PM me: Lol
6:39 PM Yeah ya are
Emily: That can be on my headstone
What I was known for
me: Ya ok
6:40 PM Emily: And remember you and sean are making eugooglies
Ok? Yours funny hers nice
me: Ok
6:41 PM Emily: Garrett can try and talk but he'll be crying too much
me: True
Emily: And I dont know if he should be a pall bearer..he might drop me
Although.....
That would be one helluva last entry for life....and death with emzy
me: That would be a GREAT blog
6:42 PM Emily: Lolololol
I'm picturing it now

No comments:

Post a Comment